Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I Read Wednesday



We're starting a new weekly post here at M & M, titled "What I Read Wednesday." Every Wednesday we're going to review a new book. Like I've said in previous posts, both of us here are obsessed with reading, so we're constantly going through books. We're excited to share our favorite (and maybe not so favorite) books!
Here's our first one:

While I (Michele) love to read, I really have to like the book to read it all the way through. So this week-end was a little hard for me. I started four books before I found one that I was really interested in. The book I am reading is Word of Honor by Nelson DeMille. This is an 855 page book so it may take me a while to read it all! This book is about Ben Tyson, a successful, well liked family man. Years ago Tyson was a lieutenant in Vietnam. During this time Tyson's platoon committed an illegal slaughter of people. They swore to each other to never speak of it. Years later this atrocity has come to life in a book and Tyson will have to answer for it. Did he commit this act or give the order for it? How will his family, friends and employers deal with the fall out from this book? Will they prosecute him? I'm anxious to find out how this all plays out!


1 comment:

  1. I love books,too - though our preferences might be a little different! :-) I'm in the middle of reading 50 shades of grey.

    btw...I shipped your mug earlier in the week!! Hope you like it - I completely failed on the "packaging", so please forgive me.

    ReplyDelete