Monday, May 14, 2012

Coffee Mug Swap

I participated in the funnest thing here lately: a blogger coffee mug swap. What a cool idea, huh?! The swap came from Suzel Says. You had to email her if you wanted to join in and she matched you up with someone. My partner is Jennifer @ All Things Considered Goode. The idea was to take a look at their blog to try to get a feel for what they're like and then pick out the perfect coffee mug for them. I hope I succeeded. After blog-stalking Jennifer I found out she was a rockstar mom of 3! So, I thought the mug below would be perfect for her. I've now made a new friend too :)






And then here's the awesome mug that Jennifer sent me. She couldn't have picked out a mug that's more perfect! I absolutely love it. It's nice and big too! And she even filled it with candy.







1 comment:

  1. he he - you could NOT have found a better mug!! The mug fits me perfectly!! In fact, I'm using it right now for the 100th time! :) thank you bunches!! I officially enjoy blog stalking you now, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete