Thursday, May 24, 2012

Birthday List

My birthday is coming up next month, which got me thinking about what I wanted. I compiled a "dream list" below. It was fun to put together :)

Such a pretty necklace. Find it here.


My mom has this foundation brush from Sephora. It is amazing! I can't believe what a difference it makes. Find it here.


Kindle Fire. At first I wasn't sure if I'd like this as well as having a real book. I think it's just one of those things that I'd get used to once I have it for a while plus it has some really neat features on it.


This blouse is adorable! It even has a cute split back. Find it here


My mom also has this stuff. It's really pretty. Find it here.


One of my favorite candles ever. Smells like the beach...perfect for summer. Find it here.



LOVE these capris from J. Crew. If only they weren't $90....Find them here.

Such pretty heels from Zara. Find here.

















1 comment: