Friday, May 18, 2012

Hive Five for Friday


Happy Friday everyone! Linking up again with From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. Enjoy your weekend :)



1. Last weekend my husband and I went to a Cardinals game. So much fun!




(My favorite player, Skip Schumaker!)

2. I bought the book Gone With The Wind. I've read bits and pieces but never sat down and read the whole thing. I'm determined to finish it!



3. Yay for summer hours at work! Now I get Friday afternoons off. I love it!

4. I have nothing to do tomorrow. Looking forward to spending the whole day reading and cooking these wonderful looking muffins.



5. My mom pinned this cute sign. How fun is that?!


Pinned here.



2 comments:

  1. I want a muffin! Tell that husband of yours to leave one for me. Oh wait, don't tell him that or else he will most definitely eat them all.

    ReplyDelete