Friday, May 4, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I'm linking up again to From My Grey Desk  for High Five for Friday. Enjoy your weekend :)


Photobucket

1. Read a really good book: The Flight of Gemma Hardy. It's about the life of an orphan, and follows her from childhood to adulthood. I devoured it in 3 days! 





2. Have you heard of 1803 candles before? They are awesome. I just bought some of their melts this week. The scents I picked are Weathered Crow and Perfect Morning. To visit their website, click here.




3. My mom found this on Pinterest. I love it! I couldn't agree with Lucy more :)


Pinned here

4.  I've liked this song for a while, but have recently been blown away by this version. It's How He Loves Us by Kim Walker-Smith with Jesus Culture. Take a look. Her voice is so powerful....such a good reminder of how much God loves us! 


5. I wore this dress for the first time this week. I love it! It's so comfortable. It's from Victoria's Secret but I got it on ebay.




1 comment:

  1. I agree with Lucy too! When my mom was little Charlie Brown was her favorite show! She would love this :)

    ReplyDelete