Friday, May 11, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's Friday again. Man, this week has flown by! Linking up to From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. 
Have a lovely weekend :)





1. That is my brother's awesome race car below. He had his first race of the season last Saturday. I'm excited to watch him this season!




2. Getting cards in the mail! Just makes your day, doesn't it?







3. I bought two really cute pairs of shoes online this week. I've been wanting the Michael Kors Charm Drivers for a while now. I finally found them on sale at Zappos.com! Also, I thought this pair from Madden Girl were fun. They came from 6pm.com.



4. Half-priced frappuccino happy hour at Starbucks! Our office enjoyed some this week. I got the Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frap. Delicious :)



5. Fresh picked flowers from the yard. They're so pretty!




2 comments:

  1. I tried the chocolate cookie crumble and it was too sweet for me. :( But I've been LOVING the half-priced drinks. Is it weekends too, because I may have to indulge in that tomorrow as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it runs until this Sunday, the 13th. Better scoop up another one before time is up :)

    ReplyDelete