Friday, May 25, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday everyone! Are you as excited about the long weekend as I am?! Linking up again to From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. Have a great weekend :)




1. Looking forward to the long weekend! We're going to another Cardinals game. Can't wait :)



2. I got a pair of turquoise skinny jeans from Aeropostale for $8 this week. Bargain!


T-shirt: Wal-Mart
Necklace: Forever 21
Belt: American Eagle
Pants: Aeropostale
Shoes: Michael Kors
Bag: Aldo


3. I've been reading the book The Darlings by Cristina Alger this past week. I'm about halfway through...it's really good so far. Looking forward to finishing it this weekend!


4. How cute is this dress from Kohl's! My mom and I are going shopping this weekend. Hoping to find this dress while we're out.


Find it here.

5. Found this on Pinterest. What a great reminder of what life is all about. It's easy to get caught up in the everydayness of life and forget that the reason we're here is to love God and His people. Francis Chan wrote an amazing book called Crazy Love. If you've never read it, you should check it out.


Find it here.





3 comments:

  1. I will have to check out Crazy Love! And those jeans are so cute! And for $8??? You seriously can't beat that lol!

    ReplyDelete