Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

We had Mother's Day at my house this year. Both my and my husband's side of the family came over. It was great! My mom and I snuck away for a minute to capture what we were wearing :)




Button-up shirt: Gap
Blazer: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Kohls
Belt: TJ Maxx
Necklace: Hand me down from my Grandma
Watch: Gift
Silver bead bracelet: Tiffany & Co.



White tee: Kohls
Cardigan: Gap Outlet:
Shorts: Gap Outlet
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Libby Edelman

(No, I am not wearing white leggings. Yes, my legs are really that pale.)



Here are the fun table decorations that my mom found on Pinterest. The jars are wrapped in burlap and there are sliced limes floating in the water. The roses are from my parents house and I found the flowers at the grocery store.






No comments:

Post a Comment