Thursday, May 3, 2012

Gettin' crafty

Pinterest has given me some major motivation to get crafty around the home. I've had a great time doing it too. Here's some of what I've been up to: 


Pinned here

My version above. I took fabric and wrapped bricks in it. So easy!


I didn't find this on Pinterest. I bought some blank canvasses at Michael's and then picked out fabric at a fabric store and stapled it on. I'm really happy with how it turned out!


Pinned here




My version above. It's not exactly like the one on Pinterest, but similar. I really love the large keys I have on the shelf as well. I bought those at Michael's.


Pinned here



My version above. I took a Sharpie to 2 of my lamp shades in the living room. I wrote the 2 songs that played at our wedding on them.  They turned out cute! I also bought some old suitcases at an estate sale, cleaned them up and stacked them to use as a side table. 


No comments:

Post a Comment