Monday, July 2, 2012

Sleepover

My mom and I had a great time at our sleepover :) We started off by making homemade dog treats:


Recipe found here



The boys are patiently waiting for their treats :)


They turned out great! The dogs loved them.




Then we did some scrapbooking. I hate to admit I'm still working on my wedding scrapbook (I got married almost 2 years ago!)


Next we made supper: Penne A La Betsy from The Pioneer Woman. Delicious! I love this recipe. Find it here



We decided to eat it in front of the tv while watching Felicity. So fun! Then it was off to Dairy Queen for dessert then reading our books in bed.


We got up early Saturday to go rummage saleing and I have to say we did a great job. Above is our haul.

Lantern: $2.00
Bunt pan: $0.50
Cake platter: $0.50
Book: $1.00
Sweater vest: $0.50
Jeans from Victoria's Secret: $2.00
Sweater from Forever21: $2.00
Tote bag from Victoria's Secret: $0.50
Button up shirt from Kohls: $0.50
Old Navy jeans: $3.00
Striped tee: $2.00
Victoria's Secret Pink sweatshirt: $2.00
Victoria's Secret Pink sleep pants: $2.00

Then we ended the day by eating lunch at a small chocolate shop that serves lunch. I think we're going to have to plan another mother-daughter sleepover :)












No comments:

Post a Comment