Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I Read Wednesday


While I was recovering from getting my wisdom teeth removed (glad that's over!) I read, of course. I had a whole bunch of new books lined up to read, but couldn't help reaching for an oldie but a goodie. The Firm by John Grisham is definitely a favorite with my mom and I. If you've not read this book, it's about a young new law school graduate who gets caught up with a firm that seems to promise him everything he's ever wanted: money, a nice house, brand new car, vacations in the Bahamas, etc. Once the FBI start following him though, he realizes there's a price to pay for all of these nice things.

The Firm is a wonderful book. I've read it several times. It is also a really good movie. I'm sure you've seen it on tv. It seems like it's on all the time. I always enjoy John Grisham's books, but this one is my favorite by far.



No comments:

Post a Comment