Friday, July 13, 2012

High Five for Friday

Linking up again to From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend :)

1. I ran across this verse this past week on one of my favorite blogs, Biblical Homemaking and it really stuck with me. 1 Timothy 1:7- for God gave us a spirit not of fear, but of power and love and self-controlReally something we need to remember. Fear does not come from God!

2. We are getting a J. Crew Outlet in our area!!! I am beyond excited about this.


3. This book comes out this month. I can't wait to read it!


Buy here.

4. My Birchbox was delivered on Wednesday. It contains a hair treatment, hair mask, liquid eyeliner, perfume sample, b.b. cream, ear buds and a granola bar. Lots of good stuff, huh?!


5. While my mom was out shopping this week she picked me up two of these shirts, in pale blue and bright green from Old Navy. They are so soft and such pretty colors. They were even cheaper in the store too!


Buy here.



















4 comments:

  1. how exciting that you're getting a jcrew outlet - definitley one of my very favorite places to shop :)

    happy friday sweet ladies!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh please tell me if that book is good? i want to purchase it. :)

    found you in h54f and is following you via GFC now. i hope you can drop by my blog and find something you'd be interested about. :)

    love,
    jen @ whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to let you know if it's good or not. I haven't bought it yet or anything, but I've always liked all of her books :) Your blog is so cute!! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. LOVE birchbox. So exciting when it arrives :) Cute blog!

    xo-ashley

    theteacherdiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete