Friday, July 20, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's that time again! Linking up to From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. Have a good one!

1. Going on vacation next week with my husband and in-laws. I can't wait! Tennessee, here we come :)



2. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow. Ok, so that's not really a "high five" worthy post but I'm trying to look at the bright side....you get to eat all the ice cream you want, right? I've already stocked up in anticipation!





3. Another advantage of getting your wisdom teeth removed: being lazy and reading all day! I've also stocked up on books to read this weekend.


Find here.


Find here.


Find here.

4. Yesterday I ate lunch with my Grandma. It's always nice to spend time with her!


My mom, me, Grandma and Great Grandma. One of my favorite pictures ever!

5. Ran across this on Pinterest this week. Too funny! Makes me want to re-watch Napoleon Dynamite.


Pinned here.









1 comment:

  1. oh wow, those books look so awesome and inviting!
    do tell me if they're good :)

    love,
    jen @ whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete