Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Recent buys

Oh, online shopping. How I love thee, let me count the ways. My husband said the UPS driver never knew where the house was until I came along :) It's just so darn convenient and especially great when you find some good deals.


The Little Tee Dress from Victoria's Secret or MJR Sales. (I bought mine from MJR Sales) How cute will this look with a bright statement necklace?!


Lace Open Back Dress from Victoria's Secret or MJR Sales. (I also bought this from MJR Sales) You can find great deals from MJR Sales but not everything is always in your size. Items don't stay on their website for very long either. You've got to take a look at the back of the dress. It's definitely why I bought it.


Ponte Pencil Skirt from The Limited. Love it!









No comments:

Post a Comment