Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I Read Wednesday


All I (Mackenzie) can say is wow! If you like thrillers, this is the book for you. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn tells the story of a missing wife. It goes back and forth between the husband's point of view in present day and previous diary entries that his wife had written. The husband, Nick, comes home one day to find his wife, Amy gone and there's evidence that leads them to believe she was possibly beaten and kidnapped. The whole time you're reading you can't tell if he committed this crime or not. 

I can't really go into much more detail without ruining some surprises for you, so I'm going to leave the review at that. Gone, Girl was a book I could not put down. I kept wanting to know what was going to happen next. I would definitely recommend it!



1 comment: