Friday, June 29, 2012

High Five for Friday

Linking up to From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!




1. My new apron. My Grandma made this for me for my birthday. I love it!!




2. Fresh corn and peaches for supper this week. Yum!


3. My mom and I are having a sleepover this weekend :) I can't wait. We're going to be watching one of the best tv shows ever: Felicity. We used to watch it together when I was in high school. I bought the 1st season for this weekend.







4. I've fallen in love with Butter Toffee coffee from Gloria Jean's for my Keurig. It not only tastes delicious but makes the house smell so good.


5. Found this adorable print on Pinterest this week. I love it.


Pinned here.


2 comments:

  1. I have high aspirations of making an apron for myself. That one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the apron! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete