Friday, June 15, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! I took a day off yesterday. I've had a lot going on this week and decided just to take a break for a day. Hoping to be back on track for next week! Linking up to From My Grey Desk again for High Five for Friday. Enjoy your weekend :)

1. Date night with my husband last weekend :) This is what I wore:




Top: Charlotte Russe
Boyfriend jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Forever 21

Also, I'm wearing hair extensions. I got them at Sally's....LOVE them! They're so fun.

2. Stack of magazines. All four came in the mail the same day. Even better, I only pay for a subscription for one of them. The other three I get for free!


3. My mom brought in birthday treats to work! What a nice suprirse :)



4. Last week I started an online bible study led by Mandy at Biblical Homemaking entitled "Walking Through The Gospel". I think it will be a lot of fun. If you haven't checked out her blog before, I suggest it. She has such a big heart for the Lord! I strive to be like that. Come along and do the online study with us!




5. Happy Birthday to me :)


Pinned here.







No comments:

Post a Comment