Friday, June 22, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday everyone! Linking up to From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. Have a great one :)



1. Got my Birchbox last week! My favorite was the moisturizer from Likewise.


2. Birthday gifts :) I got this beautiful necklace from my parents:


And a Keurig from my husband! Yeah!!!


3. View of Chicago from Lake Michigan


4. Went to see Rock of Ages this week. SOOO good! Super funny and great music.


5. Happy Birthday weekend to my brother :) Below is a picture of us from way back when!



5 comments:

  1. I love that necklace...so delicate and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I love Birchbox - those bandaids look really cute (I didn't get those in mine)! Love the necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! The bandaids are super cute. They had 20 in the box, so that was cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Bandaids! What a cute picture of you and your brother. :) I want to see Rock of Ages but I'm not sure I can drag my husband there. Ha ha!
    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel your pain Carolyn...I went to see Rock of Ages with my mom and some friends. There's no way my husband would sit through a musical :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete