Friday, June 1, 2012

High Five for Friday


The weekend is here. Hallelujah! Linking up to From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. Have a good one :)



1. The only New Years Resolution I made this year was to read the Bible in a year. I'm really proud of myself because it's 6 months in and I've stuck with it. I've really enjoyed it too. I'm discovering things I never knew.



2. When my mom and I went shopping last weekend, I got a bargain! Due to coupons I got eyeshadow, Love Spell body spray and a pair of underwear for $1.09 from Victoria's Secret. Awesome, huh?



3. It's officially my birthday month! Excited for our Chicago trip to celebrate :) I've been saving up money so I can go crazy and shop. Nordstrom Rack, here I come!



4. The 3-Minute Ponytail. This sounds pretty handy! Never would have thought to separate the front part of my hair from the rest of the ponytail. I'll have to give it a try.


Pinned here.

5. Never forget this!


Pinned here.


5 comments:

  1. My fiance and I were just talking about wanting to read the bible in one year starting in 2013. Are you following a book? Sweet Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a guide online that has me reading about 3 chapters a day. Here's the link to it: http://www.esv.org/assets/pdfs/rp.through.the.bible.pdf

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday month to you!! as a fellow june baby, i share your excitement. congrats on keeping your goal. i see a little check list there. im wondering if i was to check your late december/early january posts if i could find that list?

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. now that i read your comment above, i feel silly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha No worries! Enjoy your birthday month. Celebrate as much as you can :)

    ReplyDelete