Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I Read Wednesday


Again for this week we're not really going to do a book review. I've (Mackenzie) always been a big reader, but never really knew how many books I was reading in a given year. So at the beginning of 2012 I started to keep track. It looks like I average a little less than 10 books a month, so I've given myself a goal of finishing 100 books by the end of this year. Below is a list of the books I've read so far. The ones with this * beside them are my favorites so far.


Books I read in 2012:
1. A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg*
2. The Next Always by Nora Roberts*
3. Left Neglected by Lisa Genova *
4. Kisses from Katie by Katie Davis*
5. What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty*
6. Christy by Catherine Marshall*
7. The Bible (Although I haven't finished this yet, I read it everyday and am on track to complete it by the end of the year)
8. One For The Money by Janet Evanovich
9. Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner
10. Stories I Only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe
11. The End of Normal by Stephanie Madoff-Mack
12. My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife by Sara Horn
13. Maine by J. Courtney Sullivan
14. Seriously….I’m Kidding by Ellen Degeneres
15. Still Alice by Lisa Genova
16. The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes From An Accidental Country Girl by Ree Drummond*
17. Choosing To See by Mary-Beth Chapman
18. Worth Fighting For by Lisa Niemi Swayze
19. Bond Girl by Erin Duffy
20. Silver Girl by Elin Hilderbrand
21. The Litigators by John Grisham
22. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins*
23. Creative Counterpart by Linda Dillow*
24. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins*
25. Confections of a Closet Master Baker by Gisenne Bullock-Prado
26. Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult
27. Paris, My Sweet by Amy Thomas*
28. The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food From My Frontier by Ree Drummond*
29. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins*
30. The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
31. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me by Mindy Kaling
32. Good In A Crisis by Margaret Overton
33. The Good Father by Noah Hawley *
34. Home Front by Kristin Hannah
35. Reshaping It All by Candace Cameron-Bure
36. The Flight of Gemma Hardy by Margot Livesey*
37. Come Home by Lisa Scottoline
38. Before I Go To Sleep by S. J. Watson*
39. One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp*
40. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
41. The Vow by Kim & Krickitt Carpenter
42. Skipping  A Beat by Sarah Pekkanen
43. Damage Control by Denise Hamilton*
44. The Darlings by Cristina Alger*
45. Another Piece of my Heart by Jane Green
46. The Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy
47. Scarpetta’s Winter Table by Patricia Cornwell
48. Heaven Is Here by Stephanie Nielsen
49. The One Year Book of Inspiration for Girlfriends by Ellen Miller*
50. My Life in France by Julia Child*

What have been your favorites so far this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment