Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I Read Wednesday


I just finished up a very cute, cozy book: The Inn at Rose Harbor by Debbie Macomber. I've never really read her books before. I'm not sure why not, for some reason or other I've just never picked them up. I ran across this book on the new book shelf in the library and was excited to check it out!

This story starts off with a woman who had recently lost her husband. She makes a snap decision to move away and purchase a bed & breakfast. Her first two customers also have a lot going on in their lives and are returning to their hometown after many years away. 

The book was an easy read that moved pretty quickly but left me with a nice cozy feeling. I loved the setting of a bed and breakfast along with the setting of the northwest. I'm really looking forward to the next book in the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment