Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I Read Wednesday


I (Michele) have always wanted to be in a book club. I have a couple of friends who are in them and I'm always asking them what they are reading. I am not able to be in either one of those clubs. One friend lives out of state and the other is with a church that I don't attend. So I was very excited when the other day during my weekly coffee group, one of the ladies said she wanted to be in a book club and I said I do too! So a new book club was born. We have found one other lady to join us.

Now we are reading "The Lost Years" by Mary Higgins Clark. I don't think I have read any of her books so I am excited to read this one. I have started on it but haven't finished it yet. I put it on the back burner because it's not due to be read until the end of August.This book is a murder mystery that involves a letter written by Jesus. I will let you know how it is.

At our first meeting we are each to bring the title of a book we would like to read. If you have any good ideas please let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment