Friday, August 24, 2012

High Five for Friday

Praise the Lord it's Friday :) As always, linking up to From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday.

1. I love watching the pups "fight". They have so much fun together!



2. J. Crew Outlet opened up in my town this week! I picked up mom after work and we headed over. We found a few cute things, pictured below:





3. How adorable is this planner?! I've been wanting one for a while (I keep a constant to-do list in a small notebook in my purse) and then ran across May Books. So many different color and insert options. Check it out for yourself.


4. Found this t-shirt on Pinterest. Hilarious! References one of my favorite Christmas movies: Home Alone.


Pinned here

5. Tried this recipe this week. It was delicious.


Pinned here






3 comments:

  1. I LOVE J Crew's outlet. However, it's bad news for my bank account. Thank goodness there isn't one close to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya there! I'm a little worried about my lack of self-control around that store :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jcrew outlet..oh the dream.

    Happy Sunday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete