Friday, August 3, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! Linking up to From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. Have a wonderful weekend.

1. I finished Gone With The Wind last weekend! Such a great book. I rented the movie to watch this weekend.





2. My husband and I have been dog-sitting for my parents all week while they're on vacation in Florida. I've loved being home with my two favorite pups :)





3. I made a photo album online at Snapfish.com yesterday with all of our family vacation photos. I made one earlier this year from our cruise to the Bahamas and was really happy with it! They make it so easy to do and have such cute backgrounds. I would definitely suggest using it.

4. I've been in a music rut lately. Does anybody have suggestions for some good music? I love everything from country to indie to christian.


Ryan Adams, my favorite artist!


5. No plans for the whole weekend! I love knowing that I have no where to go and nothing I have to do :)


4 comments:

  1. Good Music Suggestion- Mindy Gledhill... love her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I will have to check out her out. Thanks so much :)

      Delete
  2. Those dogs are so cute!! Enjoy your relaxing weekend!

    Happy Friday!
    Amber @ Tiny Turtles

    ReplyDelete