Friday, August 10, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! Linking up to From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. Have a good one.


1. A big stack of books. Not much makes me happier :)





2. I bought these 3 new cd's from Amazon.


Cease to Begin by Band of Horses


Blown Away by Carrie Underwood


Brothers by The Black Keys

3. Yesterday was my mom's birthday. We had a great day together: shopping on my lunch break and dinner at my house :) I love you mom!



4. I made the Pioneer Woman's Olive Cheese Bread recipe for dinner last night. Delicious! You have to make it.

Pinned here.
5. This is so me!


Pinned here.






3 comments:

  1. That olive cheese bread looks AMAZING!!! And Emily Giffin is one of my favorite authors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the albums by Black Keys and Band of Horses! So proud of your musical tastes!

    ReplyDelete