Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I Read Wednesday


This week's book is What The Nanny Saw by Fiona Neill. I ran across it on a really cool book blog, S. Krishna's Books

It tells the story of Ali, who is a nanny for a very wealthy family. She has never been a nanny before so is kind of figuring her way out in this position. The story starts out towards the end of her job, when the husband, Nick is in trouble with the police, but the reader doesn't know why. Ali then goes back two years to tell the whole story.

I really enjoyed this book! In fact, as soon as I finished it, I passed it on to mom to read because I knew she'd love it too. It is filled with very colorful characters and you feel like you're getting a background peek into the life of this very wealthy family. I want to pick up Fiona Neill's other book!







1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, the more I read your blog, the longer my list of must-read's is going to become haha! Adding this one for sure :)

    ReplyDelete