Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Sunshine Award


Thanks so much to Jaime at Toby's Tails for nominating me for the Sunshine Award. How fun! Be sure to stop by her blog too. It's super cute!

So, here are the rules of the award: If nominated for this award, you must include a link in your blog to the person/blog that nominated you. You must also answer some questions about yourself, nominate fellow bloggers, link their blogs in your post, and inform them that they have been nominated.

Questions:

Who is your favorite philosopher? This is easy: Jesus!

What is your favorite number? It's most definitely 24. My dad raced a racecar most of my life and this was his car number. It's always been a favorite in my family.

What is your favorite animal? My dogs, Gus and Drake of course :)

What are your Facebook and Twitter? Well I don't have a Twitter account but you can find me here on Facebook.

What is your favorite time of day? Morning. I love first thing in the office when it's still quiet and I'm drinking my coffee. On the weekends I get up immediately and make coffee and read my book. So cozy!

What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

What is your favorite physical activity? Umm....I'm not much of an outdoor girl. Does watching baseball count? ha!

What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Coffee

What is your favorite flower? Lilacs. Growing up we had a huge lilac bush in the backyard. Smelling them now, makes me think of my old house.

What is your passion? Growing in my relationship with Jesus Christ. Also, reading. My absolute favorite past-time for sure.

Below are the fellow bloggers that I've nominated:

Lindsey @ Lindsay J Everyday

Kayla @ Love Lucy Girl






No comments:

Post a Comment