Friday, February 8, 2013

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! Linking up to From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday.



1. Have you heard of Zulily.com before? They have some great deals on clothes and home items. I bought this adorable purse this week.


2. I made some great recipes this week. I got them both from Emily Bites, a healthy recipe blog. You should try them out!





3. We got our new furniture at our house this week. I'm in love with it!


4. Have you guys seen the previews for the movie Side Effects? It comes out today. Looks so good. Can't wait to see it!



5. I was so excited to come across these cute throw pillows at Walmart.com. For $12 a piece, you can't beat that price! I bought 5 of them.

Pinned here.










12 comments:

  1. That casserole looks absolutely amazing. And I most definitely need to check out zulily.com... That purse is adorable!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Les
    leslyni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delish! And lets hope the purse ends up being as cute as it is online :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Side Effects looks SO good. I can't wait to see it. Hopefully one day next week I'll make it to the movie theater to see it. I love everyone in it so I don't know how it could be anything but good.

    -Frances @ Keynotes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing...the cast is amazing! Hope we both get a chance to go see it. Have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  3. Love your new leather furniture and those pillows from Wal-Mart are so pretty!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls! Thanks for stopping by too. Enjoy your weekend :)

      Delete
  4. Girllll, that furniture and those pillows look soooooo good! And if you don't mind me asking, how much was that purse because I love,love,love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) No, I don't mind you asking at all. The purse was only $25 then shipping was $5.95. What a bargain huh?!

      Delete
  5. I've heard of zulily, but never checked it out. I love that bag, it's exactly what I've been looking for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bag even comes with a cool purse insert. Can't wait to see it in person! You should checkout veryjane.com too. New deals everyday!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous bag!

    I pinned the buffalo chicken pizza. I had the chicken parm casserole pinned already, glad to know it was good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Both passed the husband test so you know they have to be good ha :) Hope you like them!

      Delete