Friday, February 15, 2013

High Five for Friday

Linking up to From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday.


1. I have been obsessed with this tortoise necklace from J. Crew that of course they don't sell anymore. I actually bid on one on ebay a couple weeks ago and didn't get it. Luckily for me, Monday morning I was checking out Veryjane.com and they had an identical version for a mere $13! I scooped it right up :)


2. How cute is this pillow my mom made? She took a cloth napkin and sewed it over an already existing pillow as a cover.






3. This is an encouraging post from Proverbs 31 Ministries blog. Nicki shares how moving away from God isn't always intentional, therefore we need to stay vigilant about spending time with Him. 


4. Last night to celebrate Valentine's Day my husband and I went to Cracker Barrel with our parents. Of course I had to get their apple dumpling with ice cream. Delicious!


5. My husband surprised me with my favorite candle for Valetine's Day! We agreed not to get each other anything, but he apparently wasn't listening :) If you guys haven't smelled this candle before, you are missing out. One whiff of it instantly transforms you to a beach!









2 comments:

  1. I got a Yankee catalog this weekend and was doing some scratch & sniff yesterday. I decided sun & sand is going to be my spring candle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it! I also got a sun and sand air freshener for my car.

      Delete