Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I Read Wednesday


I just finished another wonderful book: Defending Jacob by William Landay. Over Christmas break I was at the library and found it at their book sale for $2. My mom had read it last year and really liked it so I was very excited.

This is an excellent book! The chapters were fairly short and moved quickly so it was hard to put it down. This story is told from the dad's point of view. He is the DA for his town and starts investigating a murder of a local high school student. He is taken off of the case after evidence starts to point towards his son. I won't give anymore away.

I would highly suggest that you go pick this book up! 





2 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I just picked this up from the library last night, I'm glad it was good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you love good books?! Nothing better :) Hope you enjoy it.

      Delete