Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Brrrr

Ok, when I left the house this morning the temperature was 9 degrees! Brrr. Good thing I borrowed this really cute sweater from my mom yesterday. It's also very warm.

On another note, I think I need to go back to using my actual camera, not just my iPhone camera. By the time I'm ready to take an outfit picture in the morning, the sun is shining right into the full length mirror in my bedroom, which makes for a really crappy photo. So hopefully from now on I can get my act together and make time to take real pictures!


Denim shirt: Target
Sweater: borrowed from mom (Gap)
Jeans: LC by Lauren Conrad from Kohls
Boots: JCPenney's
Necklace: J. Crew Factory

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that sweater! Your mom is so stylish! ha! : )

    Kayla
    www.lovelucygirl.com

    ReplyDelete