Friday, January 18, 2013

High Five for Friday

So excited for the long weekend! Linking up to From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday.

1. Look at my amazing new closet. Thank you so much dad!



2. Really looking forward to the long weekend! Hoping to get a little crafty too. Found this cute diy project on Pinterest yesterday.


Pinned here.

3. Looking forward to a girls night out with friends tonight. Dinner out and going to paint pottery. Should be fun!

4. I haven't had Starbucks since Christmas!! Where we live now, Starbucks is out of the way on my drive to work. I made an exception for it this morning though. I've missed my Cinnamon Dolce Latte's. (And that adorable coffee cozy was made by my mom)


5. Found this on Pinterest this week. Cute :)


Pinned here.



4 comments:

  1. I'm dying for your closet. That is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls! I'm lucky to have a carpenter for a father :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the closet! Dads are so great to have around for things like this! Looking forward to seeing how the crafts turn out! :)

    ReplyDelete