Friday, January 4, 2013

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday everyone! Linking up to From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday.


1. I'm getting my first ever facial tomorrow. So excited!

2. I rented a ton of movies over break: Arbitrage, Snow White & The Huntsman, 10 Years, Source Code, The Change-Up, Something Borrowed and Major League. Arbitrage and Source Code were my favorites by far.





3. Did you guys see Les Miserables?! Amazing!!!




4. I had such a wonderful Christmas break in our new home. So cozy.


5. My parents got me this devotional for Christmas. I'm really loving it so far.







6 comments:

  1. I love those what I'm reading buttons on the side with the link to the book. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so behind on movies! I have only seen Something Borrowed of the ones on your list! But we've had Snow White and the Huntsman for a while from Netflix, so we need to watch it and send it back. I did see Les Mis, though! It was good, but I had forgotten how depressing it was.
    I'll be interested to hear what you think of Casual Vacancy... I haven't picked it up yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm about done with Casual Vacancy now. It's a lot different than what I was expecting. It's a pretty good book, but not nearly as wonderful as the Harry Potter books :)

      Delete
  3. I hope I get to see Les Mis tonight! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete