Friday, January 25, 2013

High Five for Friday

Linking up to From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday.


1. My mom and I made this cute Pinterest craft over the weekend. It turned out great!




2. I got this fun book from my Grandma for Christmas. What Not to Wear is a great show and I love Stacy's personality and sense of humor. I've really enjoyed reading it!


Buy here.

3. Friday night was a girls night out. We went to the mall, out for supper and ice cream and painted pottery. What a great time :)


4. Do you read Ann Voskamp's blog A Holy Experience ? If you don't know who she is, she is the author of that wonderful book One Thousand Gifts. I ran across this blog post of hers yesterday. Take a minute to read it. Gives you some really good things to think about.



5. Here's Drake, one of my favorite dogs, while we're hanging out at lunch together :)










2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pinterest project! My girlfriends and I will be doing a lot of that tonight!

    --Jaime @ Toby's Tails

    ReplyDelete