Friday, November 9, 2012

High Five for Friday

Linking up with From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1. My husband sent me flowers this week for our anniversary :)


2. I've been reading this book in the morning's before work. Very good!


Buy here.

3. Plan on making these Double Chocolate and Espresso Cookies this weekend. They're a recipe from Giada De Laurentiis.


Pinned here.

4. I came across this post yesterday. I feel like she took the words right out of my mouth, describing the constant struggle between fitting in with the world and doing what Jesus calls you to do. Please take the time to read it!



5. My husband's birthday is next week. I ordered him his favorite sugar cookies. Shhhh! Don't tell :)












No comments:

Post a Comment