Friday, November 2, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! Linking up to From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. Enjoy your weekend :)


1. Have you guys been watching the new show Nashville? I'm usually not much of a tv person, but I am hooked on this show! So good and I love all of the great country music they play.


2. Going furniture shopping with my husband this weekend for our new house. I can't wait. Below are some cute items I found for the house on Pinterest:


Pinned here.


Pinned here.



3. I've been obsessed with this coffee lately. And so has my mom!


4. Isn't this dress cute???


Pinned here.

5. Avon makes the best bubble bath. And I take bubble baths a lot so I always try to keep stocked up. Here's the scent I'm using right now:









No comments:

Post a Comment