Friday, November 30, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! Linking up to From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. Enjoy your weekend :)


1. I always enjoy reading Mandy's blog Biblical Homemaking but was stopped in my tracks by this post, entitled "in the world but not of it". I think we've all probably felt that way: Is what I'm doing enough? Take a second and read her post. I hope you feel as encouraged as I did!


2. I am currently reading my 90th book of the year. Still hoping to hit the 100 mark by the end of the year. My mom, who is a super reader, has read over 110 this year already!


Pinned here.



3. Getting a massage this weekend! Super excited :)


4. I made this recipe from Taste of Home this past week. If you love the Chicken Enchilada Soup at Chili's then you will love this! It tastes almost identical.



5. How pretty is this?!

Pinned here.










1 comment:

  1. I love Chili's enchilada soup!! I'm going to have to try that recipe!

    ReplyDelete