Friday, November 16, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday :) Linking up to From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday.

1. Mom and I are staying the night here in a few weeks. I can't wait! We plan on doing some Christmas shopping as well.



2. Going to see the newest Twilight movie this weekend! Looking forward to it plus a big bag of popcorn, pretzel M n M's and a Mello Yellow :)


3. I'm in charge of dessert this year at Thanksgiving. I made this pumpkin pie recipe last year and it turned out great. Plan on making it again! (Mine was not nearly as pretty as the one below though!)



4. We have family photos with my husband's side in a few weeks. I put together what I'm thinking about wearing on Polyvore.


Pinned here.

5. I really want to do something similar to this in our new house!


Pinned here.










2 comments:

  1. We want to see Breaking Dawn... maybe this weekend! That pie looks delish! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls! You have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well :)

      Delete