Friday, October 19, 2012

High Five for Friday

Yeah for Friday!!! As always, linking up to From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. Have a wonderful weekend :)


1. We officially bought a house this week! So excited to be starting a new chapter in our lives. I just ordered this stamper with our new address!!


Pinned here



2. LOVE watching the Cardinals in the post-season. 12 in 12!!!


3. How handsome is he?! I'm loving Instagram! Not sure the dogs agree with me....




4. The outfit below is pretty much entirely from my mom's closet :) I love being able to share clothes with her!


Tunic: Gap Outlet (borrowed from mom)
Scarf: Gap Outlet (borrowed from mom)
Leggings: Maurices
Boots: Kohls (borrowed from mom)

5. This is truly my favorite time of year. We have had such a beautiful autumn season so far too. I am constantly amazed at how awesome God is when I step outside.


Pinned here








3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I can't wait to see how it turns out :) Glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  2. Love the dress ! And that stamp is fun, I need one !
    My Blog - A Pretty Nest

    ReplyDelete