Friday, October 12, 2012

High Five for Friday

Looking forward to the weekend! I plan on staying in all day Saturday, baking and reading. Linking up to From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday.

1. Excited about going to the Covered Bridge Festival with my family this weekend. The perfect way to kick off the holiday season, with crafts, beautiful fall weather and tons of yummy food :)


2. I just bought a new case for my iPhone. What do you think?!


3. I plan on making these Caramel Apple Cider cookies this weekend:


Pinned here.

4. Enjoyed a fire last night outside at my parents. It was such a perfect, fall night!


5. Here's a picture of our new house. We move in sometime next month. I can't wait!!










3 comments:

  1. OMG! your new house look AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your phone case matches your blog!! :D Haha. Love it, too cute :)

    www.caidailyrant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete