Friday, October 5, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! Linking up with From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. Enjoy :)

1. Pumpkin Pie Blizzards are here :) My husband and I shared one Monday night. And then my mom gave me a gift card to DQ to get one for myself! How fun.


2. I got an Iphone 4!!! I've never had a smartphone before. I'm super excited.

3. My mom came by my house this morning before work to bring me a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks! Such a nice surprise :)



4. Bought 2 new pretty shades of polish this week:

Ruby Pumps by China Glaze

Ahoy by China Glaze

5. How pretty is this outfit? I plan on recreating it at some point!


Pinned here








2 comments:

  1. WHAT?? Pumpkin pie blizzards are a real thing? I love anything pumpkin. I have to go get one this weekend. YUMMM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it is a real thing my friend! Go out and get one ASAP. They have whipped cream and pie crust pieces in them too. Delish!

      Delete