Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Missing in action

So I realize that I pretty much just disappeared from the blogging world. The photo below should explain a few things :)


I'm pregnant! I'll be 19 weeks tomorrow actually. I have been sick from week 6 to week 17....and I'm talking sick the entire day. Every day, all day. Not one day in there did I feel good. It was such a struggle for me! We didn't tell anybody until week 12 either so it was really hard for us to keep it a secret. I managed to make it to work everyday but just collapsed once I got home. Thankfully during week 17 I just came out of it. I'm so thankful to be feeling well now. I'm still really tired so I'm hoping that goes away as well. I probably won't be able to keep up with blogging everyday, but am hoping to do a couple posts a week. I'm happy to be back :)

3 comments:

  1. You were missed!!
    So excited for you & glad you are feeling better! : )

    PS-I LOVEEE the short hair on you! It looks SO good!

    Kayla
    www.lovelucygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kayla :) Thanks for stopping by too!! I'm hoping I can stop on top of the blogging.

      Delete