Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I Read Wednesday


This week's book is The Day I Ate Whatever I Wanted by Elizabeth Berg, which is a collection of short stories. I am never disappointed by her books and this one was no exception! All of the stories were cute and quirky. My two favorites short stories were the first and the last one. The first was about a woman who walked into a Weight Watchers meeting and turned around and left to spend her day eating whatever she wanted. The second told the story of a widow who decided one day to fly to Vegas and treat herself with clothes and jewelry. While on her mini vacation she met a man.

Whenever I read a book by Elizabeth Berg I always feel like we could be friends! I can't think of a higher compliment for an author.



No comments:

Post a Comment