Friday, September 14, 2012

High Five for Friday

So happy today is Friday! Linking up with From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. Have a great one :)

1. I finished this book last week, but didn't have a chance to review it for you. It's very good! Made me laugh out loud more than once.


2. I started listening to Christmas music this week at work. I know, I  know...it's entirely too early. It's so beautiful and calming though! I love it. Below are a couple of my favorite Christmas cd's






3. I received my Birchbox in the mail yesterday, so fun! It was full of goodies: sample of b.b. cream, shampoo & conditioner, hair tie, face brightener, nail polish and a brush guard.


4. I woke up this morning and it was in the 50's! Love it. Perfect morning to pick up a Pumpkin Spice Latte and wear a hoodie :)

5. My friend brought this delicious snack into work a couple days ago. Yum!


Pinned here.






5 comments:

  1. Love your choice of Christmas music! I believe it's never too early to listen to Christmas music. In fact, I'm listening to some right now! :)
    Happy Friday!!
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Glad I'm not the only one :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I must say that your last two choices of Christmas music get two thumbs up!! Not only is Michael Buble easy to listen to, he's pretty easy to look at too! Haha! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw Christmas music already?!? You might be the earliest person I have ever heard of! I guess if you love it, you love it, right? And Micahel Bubles christmas album is the best! I just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes girls, I think it is safe to say that Michael Buble can do no wrong :) Thanks so much for stopping by!! I look forward to checking out your blogs as well :)

    ReplyDelete