Friday, April 27, 2012

High Five for Friday


Today I'm linking up with From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday . Below are my top 5 things from the week :)

1. My husband and I bought tickets for our first baseball game of the season. Can't wait! Go Cards!


2. I'm always reading something. Right now it's One Thousand Gifts, which my mom reviewed earlier this week. Such a good book. Throughout the book, you're supposed to keep track of your own 1,000 gifts. It's really opened my eyes and made me notice the little things in life and encouraged me to be grateful to God for everything!


3. I made Penne a la Betsy for supper last night. Of course it was delish....it's from The Pioneer Woman!

4. Loving this new nail polish. For Audrey by China Glaze

5. Going to see Titanic in 3-D this weekend with my friend Erica (check out her awesome blog here ). Can't wait!






Photobucket




3 comments:

  1. LOVE that nail polish. I have been so into the pastels for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the perfect Tiffany blue. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo for Titanic 3D. I don't think that i will go see it 5 times this time around. I am looking forward to the iceberg scene in 3D since it should look like it's gonna hit us! Watch out! :)

    ReplyDelete