Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The boys!

Introducing our 2 favorite dogs: Gus and Drake. We have a lot of fun with them. Although, Drake is the oldest, you would never know it...he has a lot of energy and loves to play. Gus on the other hand is more like a cat than a dog. We love them both all the same though.




Drake aka: Drakey, Drakester, Moose, Drakey dog

Age: 6

Interests: playing with Robert (my stuffed animal), chasing a tennis ball, licking human faces, sitting on my owner's feet, eating out of the trash can, also, I used to enjoy eating socks



Gus aka: Gussy, Gusser, Grandpa Gus, Velvet Ears, Lemon, Gussy boy

Age: 3

Interests: sleeping, sleeping and more sleeping....don't bother me. I also enjoy having just about every ailment you can imagine. My owners love taking me to the vet.  I also love eating peanut butter and cottage cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment