Friday, February 21, 2014

High Five for Friday


Happy Friday everyone! Linking up to Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday.

1. I bought this beautiful rug this week for our entryway from the garage. RugsUSA.com was having a President's Day sale where many of their rugs were 70% off!!! Plus they have free shipping. I can't wait to get it.

2. I had to share an adorable picture of my Riley. He's all happy at daycare :)

3. I made this Pioneer Woman recipe this week: Bowtie Chicken Alfredo. Mmm mmm mmm. I love pasta dishes with white wine and cream and this one did not disappoint. 

4. How cute is this tote bag?! I also bought it this week. It's a 31 bag. Perfect to toss all of my stuff in that I carry back and forth from work.

5. The weather this week has been sunny and warmer. What a relief. The snow gets a little depressing. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great week here. Love this rug and the bag.

    ReplyDelete