Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Long time, no see

Well it has been a long time since I've posted on here. I didn't realize it had been since July!!! A lot has certainly taken place since then. On October 21st I gave birth to my perfect little boy Riley Robert. Of course I have pictures to share ;)



My sister in law got me these cute onesies to take his picture in every month. It's amazing how much he's grown in three months!




Motherhood and working full-time has knocked me on my butt, so we'll see how well I can keep up on here. I miss doing the blog so I'm hoping I can work it into my daily juggling act :) 








2 comments:

  1. He is absolutely adorable!! All that hair!! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! I love the pictures with Charlie to show how he's growing.

    ReplyDelete