Tuesday, July 16, 2013

25 Weeks



Dress: Old Navy (not maternity)
Belt: borrowed from mom
Nail polish: OPI I Eat Mainely Lobster

How far along? 25 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: About 20 pounds


Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? No

Symptoms: 
Sore back and feet and swollen feet and hands sometimes when it gets really hot outside.

Sleep: I’ve started waking myself up snoring in the night ha! Other than that I sleep pretty well.

Best moment this week:  
 The relaxing weekend I had: baking and reading. It was perfect!

Have you told family and friends: Yes


Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach and not having as much energy.


Movement: He moves all the time.

Food cravings: Not really.


Anything making you queasy or sick: I still don’t like the smell of the furniture in our house.


Have you started to show yet: For sure.

Baby is a:  boy!
                          
Belly Button in or out? Innie, although just last night it started feeling really sensitive. I think it's slowly stretching out!


Wedding rings on or off? On, although I have a hard time taking them off in the morning. I wake up a lot with swollen hands.


Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy


Looking forward to: Going on vacation to Branson at the end of July with Jeron’s family.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that dress! Do they have more colors?! So so cute!!

    ReplyDelete